Friday, October 8, 2010
Activity for Melvin
Melvin is so excited about colors now that he likes to share his excitement by giving you ideas for activities to do. Here's one Melvin suggests:
Color a balloon for Melvin Moon
1. Draw a balloon shape (just a big circle) on a piece of paper.
2. Color the balloon a color that feels good to you. You can also cut out a balloon shape from a piece of colored construction paper.
3. Print your name on the balloon so Melvin knows who it is from.
4. Add a string or ribbon to your balloon.
5. Put your balloon on the window so Melvin can see it!
If you need more information about Melvin or you'd like Heather to bring Melvin's Balloons to your school or group, check out Heather's website at www.pixiedusthealing.com