Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Red Balloons for Protection

I am getting ready for a full moon night on August 13th. It will be a pretty big night because it's also a big meteor shower night.

Good thing I've received all your lost balloons. I've needed the colors lately. Thank you for the red ones in particular. There have been a lot of meteor showers this summer. Your red balloons have helped me feel safe.

I guess some of you will be getting ready to go back to school soon. If going to school feels as scary to you as a meteor shower does to me- wear something red. Red socks or shoes work really well Heather tells me!

I'll be shining down on you and protecting you. I'm always up here, even during the day when you can't see me!

Sincerely,

Melvin Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment