Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teachers/Librarians: Bring Melvin to School

I really like going to school, because it means I can  share my story and listen to your lost balloon tales.  I also like to hear how you feel about colors. We can have a lot of fun doing activities together.

So this year, I got Heather to join the Writers In The School (WITS) program. This is a program sponsored  through the Nova Scotia Writer's Federation.

If you're a teacher or school librarian  in Nova Scotia, you can go onto the  Writer's Federation website http://www.writers.ns.ca/wits/index.html to find out more about the program. On September 15th you can go onto the website and book Heather to come to your school this year. Heather and I will have information up on the Participating Author's page in September. 

For now, you can still check out the program, figure out a good day for you and your classes, and be ready to book in September.

You can also go to Heather's website to find out more about us or to book a visit directly through us  www.pixiedusthealing.com

I think school should be fun and I'm happy to help!

Sincerely,

Melvin Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment